Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Art Cards

I'm taking a break from my usual posting for a bit of shameless self promotion to let you know that in addition to my print sales I sell handmade art cards which are $7.00 (CDN) each from any image you like on my website here or something from this blog. My cards are made with acid free paper, and each card features a “mini” 4 x 5 inch fine art print attached to the face of the card , printed by myself using my Epson 4800 printer with Epson Enhanced Matte paper, place name and my initials are pencilled in at the bottom of each photograph. The card includes a envelope and is protected by a clear plastic sleeve. My cards are available at Mosiac Books in downtown Kelowna, B.C. ( 411 Bernard Avenue ). For those of you outside the Kelowna area please email myself (gary at garynylander dot com) and I can make arrangements with PayPal to send out a invoice for which ever card or cards that you desire.

No comments: