Sunday, August 13, 2006

An Ocean View

These days real estate prices are going sky high and anything with a "view" is worth even more, but my "views" which some would say are priceless are from the various parks that I visit during my travels around Western Canada and at home here. I appreciate the fact that I can lace up my hiking boots grab my camera and head out into the outdoors and find these incredibly wonderful scenes that some people would pay millions of dollars for to have as their own private view. Through my pictures I try to share my "views" that I see along the way and try to be a good steward of the land and hope that the views that I experience will be seen by future generations to come. This photo was taken at Cape Scott Provincial park in June of 1995 with my Tachihara 4 x 5 view camera and a 120 mm lens.

No comments: