Friday, September 14, 2007

Shadow and Light


I have a spotlight show called 'Shadow and Light' that runs from September 15th to the 27th at the Art Art Gallery in Kelowna, B.C. where my mechanical still life series are being featured along with metal work sculpture artist, Brent Bukowski

Today's featured picture is the guts of an old truck engine being rebuilt at a garage that was once an old boat repair building in Gibson's B.C. on the Sunshine Coast that I made in June 0f 2006. The image was taken with my 4 x 5 view camera and a 120mm lens.

1 comment:

Andy Ilachinski said...

I'm sorry I can't be there to view the prints in person! I would love to see the prints of your masterful works that you display on your blog and website; since, as true for all we see on the tiny little PC/Mac screen, it pales by comparison to the real print. Looks like quite a series you have there; nicely done.