Sunday, August 27, 2006

Tribute to Tribune Bay

I am starting to scan in some of the images I made on a recent road trip to B.C.'s Sunshine Coast and beyond back in June of this year. One of the places I stopped at was Hornby Island, a small little Island about a third of the way up along side Vancouver Island, to get there I took a ferry from Vancouver Island ( south of Comox ) to Denman Island then another ferry from Denman to Hornby Island. I mostly photographed around Tribune Bay Provincial Park, this park has a long beautiful sandy beach and at low tide, I found many interesting seaweed covered rocks that made for interesting photographs. June was a nice time to photograph, school was not yet out, which meant that the park was not too busy with crowds of people and the days were long providing me with plenty of light to make pictures.

No comments: