Thursday, March 07, 2013

Featured Artist: Andy Ilachinski




                        From the Synesthetic Landscapes series 


 Today's featured artist is that of photographer, Andy Ilachinski, who has a wonderful and unique vision, from his blog he writes…."I am, by training and profession, a physicist, specializing in the modelling of complex adaptive systems (with a Ph.D. in theoretical physics). However, both by temperament and inner muse, I am a photographer, and have been one for far longer than my Ph.D. gives me any right to claim an ownership by physics. Photography became a life-long pursuit for me the instant my parents gave me a Polaroid instamatic camera for my 10th birthday". 

 Please visit Andrew's WEBSITE


                             From the Synesthetic Landscapes series








No comments: