Wednesday, December 05, 2012

Name Change ( see above )

I have decided to change the name of my blog - once more - to "Nylander's Nature" since I do seem to post mostly nature type images here which I make with my 4 x 5 view camera ( film ) this blog originally started out at the "Philosophical Photographer" but after a while I thought, well I'm not really a philosopher I'm more photographer, its about pictures that I  want to feature here, then I changed it to just plain old "Gary Nylander Photography".

 The name "Nylander's Nature" was actually the name of a photo based feature that used to run in the paper once a week where I work, The Kelowna Daily Courier many years ago, they featured one of my fine art black and white nature images, it actually got quite a good response from readers at the time ( 1990's ), the pictures were printed quite large on the Sunday editorial page. I hope you like the new name, and the name changes doesn't become too confusing! Thanks for your support for those of you that check out my pictures on a regular basis. I have been using this space to feature my most recent work, the same pictures are duplicated on my professional Facebook page, if you prefer to follow over there Gary Nylander Art Photography I also have a Twitter account follow me @Gary_Nylander

No comments: