Monday, January 24, 2011

My Updated Website


Hello faithful blog readers, I have just finished updating my website with images I made in 2010, have a look when you have a chance, some images have been featured here on this blog, others have been featured on my Facebook Photography page. I have also included a new PDF download, these images are from the Cowichan Shipyard on Vancouver Island, Canada. I have been photographing this 100 year old building which is still in use for the past 8 years, the building is now owned by artist, Arthur Vickers.

The image I am posting is from Botanical beach near Port Renfrew on Vancouver Island, it was taken on a bright sunny day in October of last year.Equipment was my ever faithful 4 x 5 view camera and 120mm lens.

2 comments:

Howard Grill said...

Beautiful images Gary...really enjoyed them

Gary Nylander said...

Thanks, Howard !