Saturday, October 07, 2006

A Tranquil Contemplative Morning

I thought the bent over grass heavy with rain drops would make for an interesting photograph while taking a walk not far from my campsite while visiting Porpoise Bay Provincial Park near Sechelt. I enjoyed the peace and quiet and was thankful to have this small part of the park to myself on a fine morning in June, the previous night it had rained and as I lay in my tent I wondered if I was going to have a rainy day the next day, but to my delight when I woke up the rain had stopped. One of my favourite times to make pictures is when the sun makes its way though the cloud cover after a rain storm, and this was one of those tranquil contemplative mornings when this part of the world around me seemed to be fresh and new.

No comments: